We need your help to support the work we do
The best way for sponsored events is to set up a JustGiving Page (let us know if you need help doing this).
If you would like to raise funds for us then please contact us with a list of what items you need, the delivery address, details of what you are planning, the date and location. Please also feel free to spread the word about your fundraising activities too – we are also happy to share your event on our social media pages, on our website, and in our newsletter.
We've developed a fundraising pack to help you get started!
There are several ways to donate. The easiest way is via JustGiving.
Alternatively, you could support us on a regular basis by standing order. Please contact us regarding setting up a standing order.
Download our fundraising pack!
Click the following link to download our fundraising pack (opens in a new window): PCD Support UK Fundraising Pack
What your fundraising could pay for:
- £70 will pay for an Aerobika (a plastic device to help with physiotherapy)
- £150 – £200 will pay for exercise equipment (like trampolines, exercise bikes etc.)
- £500 will sponsor a researcher to attend a conference and write a paper
- £650 will pay for a stand at a conference like the British Thoracic Society
- £1000 – £2000 will pay for an important medical article to be made free to the public
- £6000 will pay for a free fun day out for our patients and their loved ones to enjoy!