Help us improve care for patients with heart and lung disease
As part of Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, Royal Brompton and Harefield hospitals continue to work together with their colleagues, including at Evelina London Children’s Hospital, and their partners King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, to develop plans to revolutionise heart and lung services for patients.
How to get involved: They are holding a series of online workshops from May to June 2021 to hear the views of patients, their carers and families on heart and lung care.
Join them for this first online event where they will talk about the work of the partnership, their proposal for heart and lung care and how you can take part.
Thursday, 13th May, 6.30-8pm, online
Register, please click here
This event is for:
- Heart and lung patients (adults, children and young people) who are receiving care from Royal Brompton and Harefield, Guy’s and St Thomas’, Evelina London, or King’s College Hospitals
- Parents or carers of a heart or lung patient at one of our hospitals
- Foundation Trust members who are current heart or lung patients
- Foundation Trust Governors
Creative theatre and arts workshops for Children and Young People with a heart or lung condition (11 May to 26 June)
- Children aged 7-10: every Saturday, 15 May – 19 June
- Children & young people aged 11-16: every Wednesday, 12 May – 23 June
- Young people aged 17-25: every Tuesday, 11 May– 22 June
Workshops for Parents and carers of heart and lung patients (17th May to 7th June)
- Five workshops between Monday 17 May and Monday 7 June
Workshops for adult patients receiving care for congenital heart disease (25 May and 8 June)
- Tuesday 25 May, 6.30-8pm
- Tuesday 8 June, 12.30 – 2pm
To find out more about the partnership and how to register for these events, visit this link.
If you have any questions about these events, please contact Nancy at email@example.com