Family Fun Days
Every year we hold a Family Fun Day/AGM to support people with PCD
This year we are holding the event on Saturday, 30th June 2018 at The Hilton Hotel, Timbold Drive, Kents Hill, Milton Keynes MK7 6HL from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Anyone with an interest in PCD is welcome to attend.
Sessions will include:-
- The AGM – an opportunity to learn about the work of the PCD Family Support Group
- Professor Chris O’Callaghan – From developing diagnostic methods in PCD to trying to restore ciliary function
- Mr. James Thompson — Bringing Microscope Images to Life
- Tom Semple – An introduction to Medical Imaging in PCD
- Victoria Bright – Why do we do physio?
- Whitespace Studios – A family introduction to Yoga
- Plus the Great Gappo to entertain the children whilst we do the AGM
Please register via Eventbrite